mmmm.. Hotchkis

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 19:55:46 EST

I had the full hotchkis on my CC, and for the past 2 weeks I've been
transfering it over to the new RC. So I've been driving in mushville
for a while now. But today I got my RC back with the Hotchkis springs
and shock treatment. Much more my style. I'm not getting full effect
yet, since the sway bars will change over next week. But oh man this
feels so good.

BTW it seems the RC rear hotchkis springs put the truck a lot lower than
CC hotchkis did. Almost too low for my 29.5" wheels. We'll see how it
goes.