Re: Supercharging a v6

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 20:34:12 EST

Yeah, they might to get just "added" supercharger affects to the mag v6

I am interested too, but my plans do not entail me keeping the v6 much
longer.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:09pm up 49 days, 45 min, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/