RE: RE: One chapter closes, another opens

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 09:09:11 EST

Slightly less than an hour to purchase the last vehicle from Dodge. Though,
I had the check in hand when I did it.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".