Re: WINTER BLAHS!!

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 18:17:46 EST

I had mine gettin dirty friday night when it rianed versus snow that we got
saturday night and again sunday night witha chance for more tonite!

there is alway mud in them der hillz, you just gotta hunt for it ma boy!

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  2:09pm up 50 days, 19:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/