RE: WINTER BLAHS!!

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 09:00:26 EST

-----Original Message-----
 On Behalf Of Terrible Tom
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 9:19 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: WINTER BLAHS!!

I'm another one who is ready for this winter to be OVER!
So far, in Rochester, we have had 122 inches of snow accumulation this
season.
This is like the winters of twenty years ago. We haven't had a complete
melting of the snow cover since before Christmas.
It has settled and melted some but the ground has remained covered since the
end of December.
I learned my lesson a few years back. When I plow the driveway, I have been
pushing it back twenty feet onto the front lawn just in case it doesn't
disappear much before the next time.

Cabin fever is setting in. I need to get the snow shoes out and shuffle
around the park next door for a while.