Re: RE: Beware Paypal users

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 15:09:07 EST

Were those amounts over $1000? Like I said, for $5, everything looked fine, but $1000 (not sure what the starting point is), the only option would be the CC on the first screen, and under More Funding, it wouldn't allow me to choose instant transfer... not that I wanted to.. for the $5 though, I could choose instant transfer no problem.

Yes, very interesting.......

Ken Allgood