RE: 2003 Mopar Catalog???

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 08:54:03 EST

If you mean the Mopar Performance catalog then probably at the end of
the year. J/K Actually it shouldn't be too long but sometimes they seem
to drag along about getting it out. Last year non of the local dealers
had it due to the lateness of it coming out (or what I was told by a
couple).

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742