RE: MOPAR PERFORMANCE AFTERMARKETS PRODUCTS ALREADY

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 09:22:05 EST

Dude...now that is cool. You should write to PVO or Dodge and ask if it is
possible since everyone now into retro cues for design.

I would die for a hemi Cuda (meaning I could afford vice 50-90K for an
original).
This car would be the Mustang beater. LOL

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".