re:RE: RE: Meets this Summer & Fall

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 21:18:26 EST

Hey Jeff and Gabe,
I'm over on the west coast in the Clearwater area. TonyC is south in the
St. Petersburg area. Unfortunately for me, I have to work weekends until
about July. I usually just have to live vicariously through others to enjoy
car shows in the spring and summer! TonyC however, has been known to drive
all the way to Arizona just for an R/T meet!

Ray Block had mentioned he might be visiting Florida sometime this year...
it would be too cool if he and Jon were down at the same time and we could
all get together for a mini-meet. Jeff, the GenII's would outnumber the
GenIII's for a change! (That is unless TonyC brings ALL his Daks, LOL)

Keep me posted if you guys do put something together. Like I said, I won't
be able to do much until the dog days of summer. I WILL go back to the
Florida Mopar Show at Don Garlit's place this year.

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto