RE: 3.9 Stroker Kit...(Hypi-thetical Question)

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 21:26:06 EST

would i be interested??? yes... been planning something like this for a
while (and it'll be a while till i can afford it). which leads me to point
to... can i afford it??? not unless i decide to move out of my house and
leave my girlfriend (mom needs a new car, and girlfriend needs an engagement
ring and wedding). so i think the stroker will have to wait... but if you
are offering it, i will certainly be looking at you in a couple of years
(unless i win the Florida Lottery, in which case i'll call you the following
day).

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

Doing my best to cure ignorance since 1980!

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Performance: Homemade Cold Air Intake, Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust, Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs, Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires, Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter.

Audio: Sony Mobile CDX 4180 AM/FM CD Player (40Watt x 4 Channel), Sony Xplod XS-R1610 6½ 3-Way Speakers (160 Total Watts)

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of ScSilverdak Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 8:44 PM To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: DML: 3.9 Stroker Kit...(Hypi-thetical Question)

Hey 3.9 owners!!!!

How many of you would be interested in a 4" stroker kit complete with Eagle rods, Diamond Racing pistons, 4" crank, bearings, and piston rings?

This assy will need to be balanced, and the block clearenced for the stroke, but will be complete otherwise.

OH' ........it'll be priced at $1,250.00 plus shipping and handling.

Ron- Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net website: http://www.muscletrucks.net e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com