Re: Re: Meets this Summer & Fall - VA MEET

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 08:22:09 EST

You know you want to take it down the track :-)

First year I took mine, only thing I had done to it was the air intake, Hypertech PCM, and Gibson Exhaust. It's really not anything more than when you hit it WOT from a stoplight :-) I lost every run the first time. I'll probably lose every run this time too, LOL! Nice thing last time is we had a lane to ourselves, and we would all run against each other, didn't have to run against other cars.

Ken Allgood