RE: RE: re:RE: RE: Meets this Summer & Fall

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 10:10:16 EST

i'm probably going to go during spring break (never have taken my truck to
the track), then probably again when the rear-end gets installed (after the
break-in period). should be some fun times!

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

Doing my best to cure ignorance since 1980!

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Performance: Homemade Cold Air Intake, Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust, Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs, Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires, Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter.

Audio: Sony Mobile CDX 4180 AM/FM CD Player (40Watt x 4 Channel), Sony Xplod XS-R1610 6? 3-Way Speakers (160 Total Watts)

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Jeff Durling Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 9:19 AM To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: DML: RE: re:RE: RE: Meets this Summer & Fall

I can wait until summer. That's fine with me. Gives me more of a chance to keep working on projects around the house. I'd rather be at a car show or at least a meet but I don't want to be doing major projects outside during the summer. Too Hot!!!

Jeff Durling

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Brett Forehand Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:18 PM To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: DML: re:RE: RE: Meets this Summer & Fall

Hey Jeff and Gabe, I'm over on the west coast in the Clearwater area. TonyC is south in the St. Petersburg area. Unfortunately for me, I have to work weekends until about July. I usually just have to live vicariously through others to enjoy car shows in the spring and summer! TonyC however, has been known to drive all the way to Arizona just for an R/T meet!

Ray Block had mentioned he might be visiting Florida sometime this year... it would be too cool if he and Jon were down at the same time and we could all get together for a mini-meet. Jeff, the GenII's would outnumber the

GenIII's for a change! (That is unless TonyC brings ALL his Daks, LOL)

Keep me posted if you guys do put something together. Like I said, I won't be able to do much until the dog days of summer. I WILL go back to the Florida Mopar Show at Don Garlit's place this year.

Later, Brett Forehand '94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail