Re: Re: Meets this Summer & Fall - VA MEET

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 10:23:43 EST

Well, I can probably give a hand there. Never helped set anything like this up, but I can probably give a hand. There are others that live in Richmond that might be willing to help too.... Looking at the schedule, looks like probably April 12th is the best weekend, it has the fewest amount of events in April (Test & Tune/ET Points).

Ken Allgood