Avoid Sport Truck Direct

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 11:03:03 EST

I've had a very disappointing experience with Sport Truck Direct. For anyone
who is considering purchasing from them, I would definitely not advise it.
E-mail me off list and I will share the details. Basically, I described my
situation and ordered a part. They said what they were sending me would fit
my needs. When I received it, it clearly wouldn't do what I had asked for.
They have given me fits on the return.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD