Help me answer a question...PLEASE!!!!!

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:18:53 EST

Ok,my fiance,Judy is betting that her 1992
Caravan(3.3L)can beat my 2000 Dakota Quad Cab
(3.9L).Now granted,my truck weighs more,but can i take
her or not?

A lobster dinner is on the line,plus my pink slip..

Bernd,HELP!!!!!!!!
--- Robert Schultz <robert_schultz@remove.yahoo.com>
wrote:

> ""Eric Jerman"" <ejerman69@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message
>
> > while. Keep in mind that my truck runs for
> atleast 24 minutes each
> morning
> > before I even get in it (Love my remote
> starter!!!)...so I'm giving it
> > plenty of time to heat up...any suggestions?
>
> God no. That squeak is everyone who cares about the
> environment. 24
> minutes!!!! of idling?
>
> I hope you meant 2 to 4. Be cheaper and kinder to
> use a block heater.
>
> RS

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"