Re: Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Dakota Reading List (barongrey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 17:05:54 EST

Squeeky rear disk brakes? "Normal?" Since when? My Ford Police Interceptor
doesn't squeek in reverse, neither did my Mercedes! My QC certainly doesn't!
I'd find a better mechanic if all he can tell you is "It's normal."

You may hear a minor noise due to the self-adjusters, but it shouldn't be
more than barely noticeable.

We had a $41K Dodge conversion van (which we just traded in on our QC), and
it had problems the dealership refused to correct from day one. The answer
to any complaint was "It's normal for that vehicle" or "Item within
tolerance." We had to go through the district rep to get it fixed enough so
we could drive it, and that included going an extra 150 miles to a different
Daimler Chrysler dealer.

Don't get me started on that mess...I'll bend your ear all night!

Good Luck!
Steve
"Baron of Greymatter"