Valve Cover Gasket..

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 19:57:17 EST

A revised comment on my VC that I bought, they are Fel-Pro and have a tin
center covered by blue silicone setup, the one Dodge sued on my truch when
they put a new engine in it only had a metal ring for thebolt holes, which
one blue at the passenger side or formed a rip where it "was" leaking at..
all good now..

BTW, it might be a good idea next time for me to either wash motor first, or
have a shop vac handy to suck up the built up dried muddy water residue off
the side of the intake before pulling them off!!!!!

I have never washed my motor(older Dodge dilema) for fear of getting water
on distributor and screwing with it for an hour trying to dry it out.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  6:10pm up 55 days, 23:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/