Re: Re: Meets this Summer & Fall

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 22:25:23 EST

I am just surprised that you are running that large of network and rely on a
resller for mission critical parts. We use Compaq instead of Dell but when
something goes down I either have parts in around four hours myself or if it
looks to be more serious I have ther service group onsite in two. Only get
parts when I know what went down and it's simple to replace.

Please don't think I am busting your chops I am just surprised at what I
read.

Jeff Durling