Re: 03 Spare rim?

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 22:29:56 EST

Did you get a steel one or the alloy one? Used to always be an alloy one
even on the '01's. After seeing the trucks at the car show a few months back
and also seeing them around town it looks like they have really cheapend up
on the parts and options. Might be just another cost cutting move.

Jeff Durling