Re: Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 23:23:50 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2003 8:07:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
andylevy@yahoo.com writes:

> 4 wheel drive. B*s*a*r*ds at DaimlerChrysler decided we shouldn't be
> allowed to *feel* the 4WD engage with our own hands.

I've been dealing with that "issue" since I got my '01 back in 10/2000, and I
gawked at first, but you know what, call me spoiled, but I like it, I don't
have to reach to the floor and take my eyes off the road (I should say trail,
lol) to engage it (I have short arms). The only hang up was it switched into
neutral on me once, but I figured out how to get it back into gear, and a
recall came out to have it re-programmed and never had a prob since. Just
turned 40k miles today, changed ALL the oils to Royal Purple ('cept trans
service, which was dealer done) and cost me $46 (OUCH!!) to fill up with 89!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts