Re: Re: RE: I'm Back..and also some HEMI info

From: UncleDuke (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 23:40:12 EST

Tom Slick North wrote:
> So, when are you coming back down to Big "D" to party with us again?
>
> Later!
> Tom "Slick" North

Good question! There is talk about my client expanding their service
center down in Austin so I'm trying to cajole the boss to send me, but
he may tag along and is a real stickinthemud(all work, no play). The
sitre refresh project was supposed to start next March (04), but may be
pushed back until Sept (04). Next month I maybe taking a trip to Saudi
for 2 weeks(and with my luck that is when the shooting starts).

--
Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES