Re: Exhaust

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 07:29:17 EST

Hey Tom, I have a class IV hitch for a Gen II that came off my '93, it would
be overkill for an 1100lb boat, but you never know what else you might want
to tow :P It's just been taking up space since I got my R/T. I wouldn't
even know what to ask for it, but it's a heavy sucker so shipping would be a
pain. But if you're anywhere near Philly maybe we could work something out
(I also drive down to SW Virginia a lot). Although it won't be available
till I get home in May/June, since it's sitting in storage. Just thought
I'd let ya know.

r/
Dave
'02 FR RC R/T