Re: Re: Raybestos QS Part Number

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 22:20:07 EST

Cool... thanks alot. I'm going to get a set this week. I think i'm going
to go with the raybestos pads though... It's hard for me to justify shelling
out $200 for powerslots when I end up replacing them every 2 years.. I
realize i probably got crappy rotors when i took it to a merlins about 2
years ago, but I still cant justify the costs of powerslots when a good set
of raybestos PG rotors is only $80.

Thanks for your help,

Gary Hedlin