Re: We're not allowed in the RV show

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 00:55:35 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

>> From: Jason Bleazard
>

> "blah blah blah..... we bought a really nice trailer.... blah blah
> blah......."
>

> So i guess i won't be sharing the "barn" with you two for this year's
> BBQ? hehe

You should be glad we let you sleep in the barn at all Adam LOL - See
what Jason and Norah have to go through to be able to get a good night
sleep at the BBQ? I bet that trailor weighs so much becaose of all the
sound-proof material they had installed LOL

(Sorry man LOL)

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/