Re: We're not allowed in the RV show

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 01:05:03 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2003 9:50:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com writes:

> Apparently in July, there is some sort of BBQ thing, with a mud pit and
> trail rides or something.... You should come out for it.

I know bro, but the main prob is y'all's over "there" and I'm over "here" We
have this thing out here called Pismo Beach, which is full of soft sand with
lots of sandy hills and nice 70*+ weather almost all year, see pics and a
short vid of me flying up a dune a few weeks back here and go to "Ed Clip 1" <A HREF="http://claycdbj.com/pismo21603.html">
http://claycdbj.com/pismo21603.html> and..............damn, I'm getting tired
and this cold I have ain't helpin' any......... And of course, pure sarcasim
meant here as well :) When I get my new job at Schnieder National, I'll
request loads to go east to just visit with y'all, ok? Get ready...........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts