Re: Problem with some members on this forum

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 13:43:25 EST

Steve, I understand your argument, but it sounds like you are bailing on the list altogeather. Say it isn't so. I gather from your Email address that you may be a Marine. I would like to think that any Marine would have the intestinal fortitude to endure being flamed. Most of this list is enduring cabin fever right now and thusly is not is a very "polite" frame of mind. Fork them if they can't take a joke. There are more on this list that value your comments than those that don't.

And to those that continue to flame Mr Steven... do you remember the saying about glass houses? Some of the posts I saw were completely un-called for. The went way beyond merely pointing out the error of his ways. I personally will not criticize him for racing, because I have done worse.... Have you?

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk
=================

Alternate Email:
=================
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
=================

>>> STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL 03/03/03 11:29AM >>>

It seems easier for some members that are lurking on this board to 'flap
there gums' then to call someone in person or to e-mail offline when in a
total disagreement.

However, this problem is growing worse on this forum as time progressive.

Though this individual is completely ignorant of the latest PVO car as
probably as with his own truck.

Sad, but I have other better things to do with my time. Therefore, I am
signing off.

Good luck to all and GODSPEED.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".