Re: Problem with some members on this forum

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 15:23:11 EST

I forwarded this to Jon. Let me know if you need anything else...

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk
=================

Alternate Email:
=================
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
=================

>>> Tubamirbls@aol.com 03/03/03 01:13PM >>>

Hi Barry
     Something has happened to my "connection" to the DML. The volume of
message traffic daily began to dwindle in mid Feb and for the past week or so
is down to less than one message per day. I received your comment to Steve
as the first in several days but I do join with you in expressing regret if
Steve is going to leave the List. He's consistently contributed worthy
information. I've missed out on whatever the flaming has been about but
flames are often standard equipment with these email lists and one has to
just overlook it. Would you be kind enough to send a message (or just
forward this one) to the DML list owner asking that he tweek something to get
me back into the system? Many thanks

Paul Sahlin