RE: Problem with some members on this forum

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 17:57:49 EST

> It seems easier for some members that are lurking on this board to 'flap
> there gums' then to call someone in person or to e-mail offline when in a
> total disagreement.
>
> However, this problem is growing worse on this forum as time progressive.
>
> Though this individual is completely ignorant of the latest PVO car as
> probably as with his own truck.
>
> Sad, but I have other better things to do with my time. Therefore, I am
> signing off.
>
> Good luck to all and GODSPEED.

Sorry pal, the guilt trip is not going to work. This is America at last
look. You posted something that I disagreed with(along with several other
people) in a public forum. You exercised your First Amendment right of free
speech. Several other people and I chose to also exercise our First
Amendment right of free speech and pretty much told you what a fool you were
for said act of foolishness within your expression of free speech.

Good Luck, and keep it between the ditches..

Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES
Rahway, NJ
http://kernelpanic.dyn.dhs.org