Re: Re: 4.7L oil change (humor?)

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 20:50:54 EST

bah.. working on trucks is for getting dirty!!! lay right under there, grab
it with your greasy grimy hands and spinner off!!!

hehehe

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:09pm up 58 days, 45 min, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/