Re: Re: Problem with some members on this forum

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 10:08:25 EST

Naw, I didn't mean you in particular, NOBODY on this list is above being flamed, so it seems. I was just making a generalized commentary on the current state of the list. Besides, even if you were to be dumb enough to admit doing something unsafe on the list, I wouldn't be brave enough to "target" a man that advertises both punching and crashing on his Email address - noooo that guy is likely waay too tough for me... ;-)

>>> 2punch.crash2000@AHM.com 03/04/03 06:30AM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> We really are a pack of wolves, aren't we. Don't miss a step or admit
anything, unless you want to be the next target....

go right ahead there oliver target me, i dare you!

and your point is?