re:Re: RayB adds 2 mpg to my Dak! Attn (RayB)

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 18:37:26 EST

Hey Ray,
will be working on the plastic shield when it stops raining. I plan to
drill holes in it, since the rainy season gives us some pretty torrential
downpours. Yes, we do get those pesky love bugs on this side of Florida.
Damn things are so acidic that even the birds won't eat 'em... plus they eat
the paint off of your vehicle if you don't wash them off!!!

You racer guys have the best advice there is. I'll probably email you off
list for some more tips!

Thanks again,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto