K&N cone filter KNN-RE-0810 for sale

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 19:00:55 EST

Here are the specs on the filter from Summit Racing.com

Universal: 3 in. inside diameter mounting flange, 6 in. base diameter x 4
5/8 in. top diameter x 9 in. long with a 1 3/4 in. long angle, centered,
flanged, round tapered air filter with a rubber end cap.

It sells for $46.00 through summit. I also have a plastic airhat from a gen
III dakota that I will throw in. It has never been installed, it is still
in the wrapping paper inside the box. I took it out to look at it once or
twice. I was going to change my current 11" K&N setup to the tube type, but
never got around to it.

I will sell it for $25 obo plus the shipping, no more than $7. Unless
someone out there wants to swap a 14"x3" +/- element for the cone filter and
air hat, I want to stay with a traditional style air cleaner/filter setup.

let me know.

Gregg
92 V6 CC