Gen II Parts

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 22:59:28 EST

My '95 has finally started it's transformation so I've got some parts now
available.

Factory fender flares, faded but good shape otherwise. $50 + shipping.
DeeZee Diamond plate bed and tailgate caps for short bed, like new, $50 +
shipping
(4) Steel Horse Bull Ring tie-downs, fit in your stake pockets, $20 +
shipping
Factory hood, brilliant pearl blue, good shape, $100 - you pick it up
Factory chrome step bumper, good shape, $75 - you pick it up

I also have a 360 magnum motor I just picked up complete from tb to oil pan,
includes some accessories, nice core for 408, $500 or best offer, you pick it
up.

I prefer Paypal and I can take credit cards that way.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD