Re: Toronto Perf. World weather

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 18:47:13 EST

> That just made me think of something - that admission is Canadian cash
> right? I should pick up sone Canadian money before I leave shouldnt I?
> I made that same mistake last year :-/

I'm sure they'd be more than willing to take your US $ at face value (in
other words, rip you off). It'd definitely be cheaper to get some CDN
cash. If your local bank is unwilling to help, they do have the currency
exchange booth right as soon as you cross the border.

BTW, if you're planning on getting any drinks or anything at the show, be
aware that it's ridiculously expensive. We had to feed $2.50 to the
vending machine last weekend for a 20 oz Coke. This is why we go to
Walt's for actual food.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer