about the Toronto performance show (warning)

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 07:39:48 EST

The local police OPP, http://www.opp.ca/ have a month long blitz on right
now, on the local highways, zero tolerance.

I have seen OPP Vans, trucks, suburbans, and there regular cars with people
pulled over.

The local streets are watched by metro Toronto police
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/, York; opp.

The all depts have " stealth cars" some are blacked out impala's.

the car of choice for cops in Toronto is the impala, and caprice.

Punch

p.s. I have seen in Brampton, a stealth car tinted windows with slits for
the strobe lights, also unmarked with a tweety bird sunshade in the rear
window.