RE: Re: Early Birthday gift to myself...

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 07:53:43 EST

I had a wife that tried to tell me what I could and could not have
once...dumped her after she would no longer wax the Harley...geezz, I let
her ride on the back of it. So, went and got a new wife, version 2.0 is
much better.
You realize that waiting periods are only for the law abiding citizen.
Criminals never wait, they just steal or buy off the street.
I carry a .357 Ruger Security Six in the Dakota. A revolver will never jam
on you.
I carry a Beretta .380 around the house and have a Ruger 9mm with a 20 round
clip by the bed so I can sleep nice and snuggly.

Rascal