Re: Problem with some members on this forum

From: the Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:08:54 EST

> > Why are you here PUNCH. Just to make a coment on every post and to be
the
> > list spell checker. All i ever see you to is put people down for how the
> > type or what they say. Man get a life and BTW Greg did own a dakota for
> > those of us that have been around for a while would know this.
>

> post proof of my spelling flames, I never make them, as I can't spell
> myself.
>
> when do I put people down, it's a Dakota list not a neon list, take it to
> the off topic forums.
>
> punch
>
> p.s. you know how filters work? if so use them, and I'm waiting for the
> proof!

Why does this thread keep showing up? I'm sorry for replying to it myself
but it's been continued on here for too long as it is. We are all here for
the info we can learn about our Daks, so why even be worried about someone
else's spelling mistakes.. much less have to point out every single one. And
I hate to say names but Punch (and anyone else that does this) you should
listen to what you say.. "take it to the off topic forums".

One final note, it is to my understanding that this list is open to anyone
with a love or interest in Dakotas, and is not required that they own one.

**stepping back into the shadows again**

Leslie & Steve
'00 Dakota Quad Cab SLT plus
'02 Neon SE
'88 Daytona