RE: Early Birthday gift to myself...

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:23:31 EST

Hey Digger,
Why yes they do!! I'd send you a picture of it, but it would only make you
drool. It has a 6" tube and is polished end-to-end complete with Pachmyr's.
(The rosewood grips are in the box.) The action is as smooth as the finish
after being stoned and polished.

I've had it ~15 years, but it has hardly been fired. The cylinder wasn't
broached properly from the factory to handle reloads. This has been on my
"get-around-to-it" for some time, and I just recently corrected this
problem. It is very sweet, but not as sweet as my Python.
Rich - Ashburn, VA