DML:[WAY OT]Problem with some members...

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 10:19:59 EST

Well, I seem to remember a thread a few months back on the
superhawk list about how to properly carry, deploy, use and
re-holster an expandable steel baton while riding down the road...
I view safety as a matter of results - if you crash, you were
not being safe enough. All the "what if's" in the world are meaningless.

So, do 'ya feel lucky, well do ya, Punk?

;-)

>>> 2punch.crash2000@AHM.com 03/05/03 02:22PM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Naw, I didn't mean you in particular, NOBODY on this list is above being
flamed, so it seems. I was just making a generalized commentary on the
current state of the list. Besides, even if you were to be dumb enough to
admit doing something unsafe on the list, I wouldn't be brave enough to
"target" a man that advertises both punching and crashing on his Email
address - noooo that guy is likely waay too tough for me... ;-)

we won't discuss your antics on your bike then will we!

Punch