Re: DML:[OT] smith's and colts...

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 12:54:02 EST

If I really want to conceal, I carry my Ruger SP101 .357Mag with a 2.25"
barrel. The gun is completly shaved and smoothed, (sites, no hammer spur,
double action only, no sharp or square edges) in stainless steel. Can be
carried in a pocket without having to worry it will get snagged pulling it.
If I'm a little less worried about concealment, I carry my LLama Custom .45
auto in an inside-the-waistband Milt Sparks holster. A loose untucked shirt
is all I need to keep it out of the public eye. I think Milt Sparks make a
holster for your Pythons, real nice quality holsters. Check him out at
www.MiltSparks.com .

Mark

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> I have 2 - 2" 66's [don't ask] and I love them. Never had a colt tho..

> I've got a S&W 66. Similar to the 686 but built on the smaller frame (a
> little easier to conceal). Nice revolver. I have to agree with Rich 100%
> though....I would choose my Python over it anyday.
> --Aaron--
> 95 DSRC 4x4 V6
>

> From: "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com>
> To: "'dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net'" <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
> Subject: DML: RE: Early Birthday gift to myself...
> Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:23:31 -0500
>

> Hey Digger,
> Why yes they do!! I'd send you a picture of it, but it would only make
you
> drool. It has a 6" tube and is polished end-to-end complete with
Pachmyr's.