Re: DML:[OT] smith's and colts...

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 16:00:10 EST

Most of what he shows on his site is for autos, but the guy that told me
about Milt Sparks said he has two of his holsters for his revolvers. Send
him an E-mail if you don't see it on his site, but be warned, it's only a
five man shop, and all but the most popular holsters are made to order, so
their could be a waiting list. This guys products are very popular with
police detectives, FBI and the sort, and at one point he had a six month
back order.

Mark