Re: radar scrambler

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 18:04:17 EST

According to Rocky Mountains own website once you are within 50 to 250 feet
the radar does not always get scrambled. The reason is the closer you get
to the source (stronger signal) you will need more power to scramble the
signal. For the most part a law enforcement officer is not going to try and
lock on to you vehicle until you are with in a reasonable range, not 3 miles
away. Granted at 60MPH, 3 miles would be 3 minutes away. Myself I'd rather
just have a good detector because I'll have to slow down anyways. Because
again once you get within a certain distance you will get popped. Even the
add and the website both say once you see them you'll have time to slow
down. Chances are if you can see them, thay can see you and it is alreasy
too late. Each to his own theories.

http://www.constant.com/jammers/

http://www.technoscout.com/general/product/product.asp?product=185&Prod_Name