Dave Peterson, are you still around?

From: Velocityimages@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 19:45:33 EST

Dave,
If you're still on the list, could you drop me a line at
velocityimages@aol.com? Looking for a bit of info on the ZXR400RR. Your
hotmail account isn't working. I'll send you a high res digital image of
Eric Bostram at the Daytona 200 last year in exchange for information :-)
Thanks in advance and sorry for the waste of bandwidth! Oh, if anyone knows
how to get in contact with him, could you forward this e-mail? I would
really really appreciate it :-) If this is a double post, I didn't see it
go through the first time and I apologize in advance.
Michel Fortier, President
Velocity Images, Inc.