Re: BBQ--> Caravan Meeting at Peace Bridge

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 22:59:26 EST

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:14:50 Norah Bleazard wrote:

> Who would have thought the first DML BBQ could have blossomed into this?

If you're feeling nostalgic, go check out the meet report from the first
year. Or Jon's preview pictures at

http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/DMLBBQ01/bbq/index.html

Funny how things have changed.

> The only sad note to this BBQ, is it will, more than likely be
> our last at Jon's :-( Unless of course we do the 3 day drive to Jon's
> from the west coast. This will be a sad last run for me anyway.

We could always fly out and rent an Explorer...

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer