Re: Re: RE: RE: [OT, NVC] Rumor mill

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 23:08:37 EST

Yeah, I need to agree with Gary...You see, I am/ was a Marine (left active
duty in Sept). And I was in Afghanistan with the 26th MEU in January 2002
during Operation Enduring Freedom. The MEU that I was on made history
because it was the first time a MEU had been that far inland in Marine Corps
history. Since then the books have been rewritten because with technology
we are capable of so much more than originally intended! You will see more
and more of that as time progresses. Most of the people I was friends with
when I was in are now in the Middle East to include my brother in law and
they are all marines.

Eric Jerman