Re: DML:[OT] smith's and colts...

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 08:10:31 EST

OOOOOOHHHH!
 Gotta have!!!!!! Usually with light bullets you get light powder charges,
these sound sweet! I like the Black Talons because they can rip the a$$ out
of a rhino, but to scare them to death is cool too.

Mark

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Mark,
> The 117gr aguila's really rip, especially out of a 3" bbl. NOT for the
faint of heart! I chrono'd them at 1600 fps out of the AMT, 1850 out of a
5" bbl... No light springs here! And let me talk about the FLASH!!! Yikes,
if you don't kill 'em you'll set 'em on fire...