RE: 2003 Video on DVD ??

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 09:35:56 EST

  Yep, I have actually thought of microwave - a HAM friend of mine
has played with them extensively and I've spent some time climbing on
rooftops at the local college when I worked in the IT department with
him; he was getting T3 speeds from the campus to the antenna in his
attic, but AFAIK, a HAM license is required to use them. It would
certainly work for the pit, though it would be nice to also have
an option for the trails as well. Oh well, it'll happen evenutually.
:-)

  When we sit around at night and watch the videos, we always make sure
to pipe the feed through the webcam, which, although not live, is
about as good as could be expected as far as getting into the action.

--

-Jon-

Ham license is pretty easy to get if you go that route.

Jeff Durling