Re: DML:[OT] smith's and colts...

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 09:44:24 EST

Well, iirc I did find a website once [www.lillgren.com or something close] that had a bunch of redneck pictures - one of the pic's was of a truck with a retractable tonno and a M2 or a minigun mounted on a hydraulic lift.. I think it was a chebby, but I am sure a mount could be adapted to a DAK.

Oh, and I live in the peoples republic of Illinois - not quite as anti - gun as Kalifornia, but our new gubboner, blasonovabeach is working feverishly to fix that...

>>> Pukeloser@aol.com 03/06/03 07:17PM >>>

OK,

 You guys need to stop talking about CC because I'm getting jealous. Here in
Ohio we are one of the few states that prohibits concealed carry. I have a
huge gun collection and would love to be able to protect myself by carrying.
Dak content: does anyone sell a kit so I can mount my Berrett light 50 in the
bed of my dak?

John S