Re: DML:[NVT] Problem with some members on this forum

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 12:05:10 EST

Well, the top-posts are faster for those of us with limited attention spans... I am not picking on you, I am warning others of your greatness, trying to promote peace and harmony throughout the list. To put in in easier terms, you are Shrek (sp?) and I am that Donkey... now all I need is a Dragon...

>>> 2punch.crash2000@AHM.com 03/07/03 10:18AM >>>
Oh Barry stop picking on me, I can't handle it!
Punch
p.s. top posted so you could follow the thread!