DML BBQ Ideas...

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 13:06:10 EST

Yet again I will be missing the BBQ. Last year I was on a remote tour in
Korea, this year my wife is due to give birth the end of July. Yes, those of
you smart enough to figure it out they do have a direct correlation!! She
says I oughta be there for the birth.....

Anyway, how about hooking two trucks together for a pull off? Hook up a
Dodge to a Jeep and pull them around. Hey, it's just an idea...

  Mark in KY
  95 CC 4X4 3.9